Our True Botanicals Review: The Products You Should Know About
Looking to find out more information on the green beauty brand that everyone’s talking about? Here we review True Botanicals and take a look at their standout botanicals products.
Over the last few years, there has been a dramatic rise in the demand for natural beauty products. And, as people have become more conscious of what they put on their skin, the beauty market has followed suit. There are now more natural beauty brands and products on the market than ever before – which is great news if you’re looking for a greener, healthier option for your skincare routine.
However, one difficulty in the green beauty industry is finding natural brands that truly stand up to their name: many are not truly ‘natural’ and still contain many harmful chemical ingredients. Today, we’re going to be taking a look at True Botanicals, a natural beauty company that aims to deliver clean, green, and natural skincare. Sometimes referred to as true botanicals, the brand offers products that are safe for you and the environment, and their claims to 100% non-toxicity are backed by clinical trials.
In this True Botanicals review, we’ll be taking a look at the brand in more detail, examining their product lines and ingredients, as well as offering a review of their best-sellers. We love the quality and versatility of the products they offer, so make sure you read on to get to low-down on the botanical skincare company that’s taking the market by storm.
Can’t wait to take a look at their best-selling beauty products already? Need a True Botanicals promo code? Click here to see the True Botanicals collection of their most popular standout face oils and serums.
- 1 About True Botanicals
- 2 What Are the Available Products?
- 3 Who Are These Products For?
- 4 Is True Botanicals Expensive?
- 5 Best-Selling True Botanicals Products: A Closer Look
- 6 True Botanicals Renew Pure Radiance Oil
- 7 True Botanicals Renew Repair Serum
- 8 True Botanicals Clear Pure Radiance Oil
- 9 True Botanicals Antioxidant Booster
- 10 Final Verdict
- 11 True Botanicals
- 12 Pros
- 13 Cons
About True Botanicals
True Botanicals is an all-natural green beauty brand, offering a range of skincare products that are, first and foremost, safe for you to use. To this end, all of their products are made without the 5,000+ known toxic ingredients that are found in other beauty products.
This California-based beauty company prioritizes the health of your skin in every product that they create, they want to make your skin feel amazing. They utilize the latest scientific research, alongside their knowledge of botanical extracts that have been used across centuries, to find solutions for common skin problems. Signs of aging, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and blemishes are just some of the skin problems that their products tackle.
All products by True Botanicals are made with natural ingredients without any nasty chemicals or synthetic dyes. These are often the cause of skin irritation.
Ever wonder about Olivia Wilde’s face care routine? She uses True Botanicals. So does Zazie Beetz. As a result, this brand has gained a reputation as one of the leaders in the natural beauty industry.
What Are the Available Products?
No matter your skin type, True Botanicals aims to cater to everyone. They have therefore divided up their products into three main lines, as well as a dedicated section of their website for pregnancy-safe products. This makes it easier for customers to find products that are best designed to tackle their specific skin problems.
The first line is called Renew, which is aimed at normal skin. This line is home to some of the brand’s most popular products, receiving many 5-star reviews online. It has a focus on anti-aging, and the products contain ingredients for reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
The Clear line is designed for skin that is oily or prone skin to acne and breakouts. True Botanical offers a variety of products in this range, aimed at regulating oily skin and giving it intense nourishment. The core ingredients used in this range are naturally purifying.
Products in the Calm line are designed for highly sensitive skin and those prone to rosacea. The products contain all-natural soothing ingredients.
The pregnancy category isn’t so much a separate line of products as it is a combination of products from various lines that are safe for both mother and baby during pregnancy. Many of the products are therefore from the Calm line.
Here we’ll be looking at each category of products available on the True Botanicals website. As you’ll find out, there’s a great range of products available, so whether you’re looking for one thing in particular, or a new complete skincare routine, we’ve got you covered.
- Cleansers: True Botanicals offers several all-natural facial cleansers (also a hydrating cleanser) to start and end your beauty routine in the right way. They also make Pre Cleanse Essential Oils, for getting rid of dirt and makeup without drying out or damaging your dry skin.
- Face Oils: Their range of face oils are among the most popular True Botanicals products. With a dedicated oil from each of the Renew, Clear, and Calm lines, you can find a moisturizing oil suited to your skin.
- Serums & Treatments: True Botanicals skin care serums are available in the Renew and Clear lines. Their natural skin treatments include the True Botanicals vitamin C boosters, these really give you a good vitamin c boost. The brand also offers the resurfacing moisture mask. But the vitamin c serum have got good reviews around the web.
- Eye & Lip: The lips and eyes are especially prone to signs of aging, and are often what give us away. The eye serum and lip balm are ideal for treating these problem areas.
- Hair & Body: The hair range from True Botanicals is limited, with only True Botanicals shampoo and one conditioner. The good news is that they’re sulfate-free, beautifully scented, and formulated for all hair types. You still get beautifully shiny hair, without it being weighed-down by nasty chemicals. The body wash, lotions, and oils are designed to give your skin all of the nourishing ingredients it needs, and none of the harmful ones.
- Aromatherapy: True Botanicals offer 3 handy pocket-sized aromatherapy roll-ons, all made with natural ingredients. These award-winning roll-on products are perfect for giving yourself an extra dose of relaxation, whether you choose the Stress, Muscle, or Immune Boost scent.
Who Are These Products For?
True Botanicals products are for anyone who wants healthier, happier skin, without having to compromise on the quality of ingredients. If you’re looking for a clean beauty routine that won’t harm you or the environment, you should consider True Botanicals skin care.
What is most useful about this beauty brand is that they divide their products up into ranges for different skin types, so you can get a close fit for your skin.
Is True Botanicals Expensive?
This is a high-end brand, and the products come in at the pricier end of the scale, but not without good reason. Research and clinical trials have shown just how effective these products are. Users have also reported that you don’t need much of each product each time you use them, so each bottle should last a while – even if you’re using it every day.
Best-Selling True Botanicals Products: A Closer Look
Here we take a look at the best sellers from the True Botanicals range, including what they’re formulated for, the ingredients used, and how to use them.
True Botanicals Renew Pure Radiance Oil
This is the best-selling moisturizer product from True Botanicals. Unlike lotions and creams, which only reach the surface level of the skin, this face oil provides essential nutrients to deeper skin layers. Made with natural oils that have penetrating properties, your skin will feel soft and plump, and you should see a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- The subtle yet luxurious scent, with rose, jasmine, and neroli.
- Increases skin hydration levels.
- Chia seed oil
- Kiwi seed oil
- Algae extract
- Papaya seed oil
- Passion fruit oil
This is one of True Botanicals hero products, and it’s got clinical trials to back up how effective it is. If you’re looking to reduce the signs of aging on your face, we recommend this oil. We particularly like the subtle scent of this product. For smooth, hydrated skin, purchase your Renew Oil today here.
True Botanicals Renew Repair Serum
The Repair Serum in the Renew range is a ceramide-based product, made to plump and firm skin. It boasts deep penetrating, free-radical-fighting ingredients and True Botanicals Bioferment. It is designed to be used at night after you’ve applied a moisturizing face oil.
- Visibly plumper and firmer skin from True Botanicals Bioferment.
- Light ingredients that penetrate deeper than the surface of the skin.
- The subtle yet luxurious scent, with rose, jasmine, and neroli.
- True Botanicals Bioferment + Tripeptide 29
- Superoxide Dismutase
- Vitamin C
This is a convenient serum to apply for anyone with thick skin. To buy this luxurious night serum, and see plumper, more radiant skin, click here.
True Botanicals Clear Pure Radiance Oil
This moisturizer is aimed at maintaining healthy, clear, and smooth skin. Packed full of nature’s most powerful ingredients, this oil won’t just sit on top of your skin like a normal moisturizer cream. The pumpkin, hemp and grape seed oils work by unclogging pores and balancing sebum. Apply 8-10 drops morning or night, followed by a serum or sunscreen.
- Reduce the effects of aging and prevent breakouts.
- Keep skin plump and hydrated with omega-3 fatty acids and powerful antioxidants.
- An invigorating scent, with sandalwood, cypress, and helichrysum.
- Hemp oil
- Pumpkin seed oil
- Grape seed oil
This product would be great for anyone with skin prone to breakouts. We love the scent, and users have reported that it’s been great for regulating oily skin. The algae extract certainly works at providing your skin with hydration, leaving your skin feeling plump and nourished. Why not see for yourself? Purchase Clear Pure Radiance Oil by clicking here, and feel your skin transform.
True Botanicals Antioxidant Booster
This is a topical antioxidant in powder form, which you mix with your serum – or even water – and apply to your face and neck before you go to bed. This formula works overnight to smooth out wrinkles and firm your skin. The main ingredient in Antioxidant Booster is apple peel, and the product uses the same antioxidants that help preserve long-lasting fruits and vegetables.
- A blend of antioxidants aimed at blanking and brightening skin tone.
- Visibly calm and firm your skin.
- Perfect for even the most sensitive of skin.
- Apple peel
This is certainly an unusual product – but users suggest that it’s a truly effective way of giving your skin an extra boost. While some have reported that the consistency becomes too sticky when mixed with serum, they have found that water works perfectly – so it’s a matter of personal taste. We love how natural this product feels. Treat your skin to the products and ingredients it deserves, and buy your True Botanicals Antioxidant Booster serum here today.
We love the range of products from True Botanicals and think that the brand lives up to its name as a truly natural and clean beauty company. While the products are certainly at the higher end of the price spectrum, we think that the amount of use you can get out of them, and how effective they are, makes them worth the high price tag.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out the best-selling products by True Botanicals today and give your skin the treatment it deserves. With a range of products that are both good for your skin and the environment, you can’t go wrong with this truly innovative beauty company.
Get True Botanicals
Give yourself the gift of glowing skin.