It doesn’t matter how many anti-aging serums and creams you heap onto your face – neglect to give your hands the same TLC and they’ll instantly give away your true age, no matter how youthful your face may look.
There’s a reason for this; not only are there fewer oil glands on the hands, meaning that the skin here dries and wrinkles much faster, but our hands are also frequently exposed to the sun, not to mention all of the wear and tear they experience each day.
The pandemic hasn’t helped either – all of that hand washing and sanitizing may protect you from viruses, but it leaves the skin parched, which, again, exacerbates skin aging.
(Do you need a good anti-aging cream? Read our lifecell cream reviews.)
The solution? A quality hand cream, which is where the LifeCell Overnight Hand Treatment comes in. We were skeptical at first – we’ve seen so many hand creams in the past that are nothing more than clever marketing gimmicks.
They’re filled with not-so-nice ingredients that may temporarily soften the skin but don’t do much for it in the long run. Is LifeCell’s Overnight Hand Treatment any different? Read on to find out…
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the LifeCell Overnight Hand Treatment?
- 2 How Does This Advanced Skin Product Work and How to Use It?
- 3 Key Ingredients
- 4 What Are the Benefits of This Life Cell Hand Cream?
- 5 Customer Reviews and Ratings
- 6 Purchase and Shipping Information
- 7 LifeCell Overnight Hand Treatment Review Conclusion
What is the LifeCell Overnight Hand Treatment?
Produced by South Beach Skincare Inc., the LifeCell Overnight Hand Treatment is a lightweight hand cream designed to turn back the clock when it comes to the skin on the hands.
According to South Beach Skincare, those who use the product regularly will start to notice a difference in just a few weeks.
How Does This Advanced Skin Product Work and How to Use It?
This all-in-one treatment works in a few ways. Firstly, it deeply hydrates the skin. As mentioned, with fewer oil glands in this area, extra hydration is desperately needed to keep skin cells functioning optimally.
Looking for other LifeCell hydrating products? Check out our lifecell restorative face and body wash review.
In addition to being a hydrating hand treatment, this formula also targets discoloration. This is a common issue with the skin on the hands due to all of the unprotected UV exposure it receives. As a result, dark spots appear with age, something that this treatment will help to tackle.
Using the hand cream is easy. South Beach Skincare recommends using it in the evenings by applying a small amount of the product to the back of your hands. Then, rub gently into your hands until it has been fully absorbed.
You should always take a close look at the ingredient list of any product you’re considering using, even if you’re already a fan of the brand. In the case of this hand treatment, we were impressed with the ingredients that we saw, with some of our favorites being:
- Vitamin C – a must-have in every anti-aging product for its smoothing and brightening effects, this hand cream contains three forms of vitamin C; vitamin C palmitate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, and ascorbic acid
- Vitamin E acetate – protects the skin from environmental damage while also offering up powerful antioxidant activity 
- Sodium hyaluronate – the salt form of hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate deeply hydrates the skin, leaving it looking plump and radiant
- Bearberry leaf extract – a natural brightening ingredient that will leave you with a more even skin tone
- Licorice root extract – brightens skin tone, reduces the appearance of dark spots, and delivers potent antioxidants. Licorice root extract is a common ingredient in skin-brightening products
- Veronica officinalis extract – a traditional healing plant that reduces wrinkles and sagging skin
- Alchemilla vulgaris extract – contains powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals, preventing and repairing skin cell damage
- Lemon balm leaf extract – another ingredient that reduces oxidative stress in the skin, therefore delaying the skin aging process 
- Shea butter – not only is it a powerful anti-inflammatory, but shea butter also helps to repair and strengthen the skin barrier
- Organic argan oil – regular use has been proven to prevent skin aging and help to maintain a youthful appearance 
- Olive fruit oil – packed with a huge selection of skin-loving vitamins and antioxidants 
- Silicon oxide – boosts collagen synthesis, the protein responsible for keeping the skin smooth and taut 
- Iron oxide and titanium dioxide – together, iron oxide and titanium dioxide help to provide important UV protection to the skin
What Are the Benefits of This Life Cell Hand Cream?
Includes Natural Extracts
As you can see from the ingredients we’ve discussed, there are numerous natural extracts in this hand cream. These are often favored over chemical alternatives since they offer a greater range of benefits with fewer side effects.
Contains Three Forms of Vitamin C
As mentioned, there are three forms of vitamin C in this product. The most powerful is ascorbic acid, but this is also known for being relatively unstable. South Beach Skincare has taken this into account and added in two highly stabilized vitamin C forms; magnesium ascorbyl phosphate and vitamin C palmitate.
Treats Discoloration and Reduces the Appearance of Age Spots
This formula contains a number of ingredients that, on their own, are capable of fading age spots. Combine them together and you’ll be able to reduce those dark spots, giving your hands a more even and balanced finish.
Hydrates and Evens the Skin Tone
Not only does discoloration result in an uneven skin tone, but so does a lack of hydration. By infusing your skin cells with extra moisture, you’ll enjoy an all-round glow that culminates in a more youthful appearance overnight.
LifeCell offers many other hydrating products such as their magnificent bb cream. Read more about it in our lifecell hydrating bb cream review.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
So, what do other people think of this hand treatment? Turns out, the majority absolutely love it. We’ve scoured through hundreds of product reviews and have struggled to find anything negative.
Those who have been trying to reduce the signs of aging on their hands have been delighted with how bright, smooth, and soft their hands are after using this product, making it hardly surprising that just about everyone rates it 5/5.
Purchase and Shipping Information
Wondering how to get your hands on this treatment, as well as other LifeCell products? Here’s what you need to know:
Where to Buy the Product
There are numerous retailers that sell this treatment, but we would recommend purchasing it from LifeCell’s official website. This way, you won’t end up with a fake, and you’ll also be able to enjoy the frequent discounts offered by the brand.
LifeCell offers a few different shipping options. To save money, you can opt for free shipping, which takes a few days. Alternatively, go for overnight express if your hands are in desperate need of some attention.
LifeCell Overnight Hand Treatment Review Conclusion
Nobody wants their hands to be covered in age spots and wrinkles, which is why we always recommend adding a good hand cream into your skincare routine as early on in life as possible.
While prevention may be better than cure, LifeCell’s Overnight Hand Treatment shows that it’s never too late to start paying attention to the skin on your hands. Even though you may have neglected them in your earlier years, this cream will restore that youthful glow and bounce that your hands have been lacking.