The majority of skincare products that people own are designed for the face, making it hardly surprising that the skin on the body is so often neglected. As a result, dryness and sagging skin, along with cellulite, are common concerns experienced on the body, and these only get worse with age.
There aren’t many topical products out there that are able to tackle all of these issues at the same time, which is why we were so intrigued when we came across LifeCell’s Firming Body Butter. Is this the skin-tightening, anti-cellulite formula we’ve all been waiting for? Let’s find out…
You can also see our other life cell skin reviews.
Table of Contents
What is the LifeCell Firming Body Butter?
Created by South Beach Skincare, the LifeCell Firming Body Butter is a thick, super-creamy moisturizer that has been designed for use on the body.
It has been formulated to hydrate and smooth the skin while also tackling a variety of different skin concerns, one of which is cellulite.
Who Needs this Skincare Cream?
If you’re dealing with any of the following issues on your body, then this formula is worth looking into:
- Dry skin
- Loss of firmness and elasticity, meaning wrinkles and sagging skin
- A silhouette that’s losing its toned and youthful appearance
- Roughness and dullness
- Dark marks and other blemishes/imperfections
ALSO READ: lifecell spf 50 moisturizing balm review
Key Product Ingredients
This product caught our eye because, unlike many of the other body butters out there, this formula contains a number of potent ingredients that are usually only found in facial skincare products. Some of the most noteworthy include:
- Caffeine – not only is this ingredient commonly used to treat cellulite but it’s also packed with antioxidants and boasts anti-cancer properties too
- Ginseng extract – this botanical is extremely effective at increasing blood circulation, and therefore also collagen production. As a result, ginseng extract can not only give you thicker, firmer, and tighter skin, but it can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Argan oil – commonly used in hair care products for its ultra-hydrating qualities, argan oil does the same for the skin too. It’s loaded with vitamin E and fatty acids to keep the skin moisturized and supple
- Alpha-lipoic acid – studies have found that this organic acid, which is naturally produced by the human body, is packed with high levels of antioxidants, to the point where it can completely reduce fine lines and wrinkles, while also helping with dark spots and sun protection 
- Vitamins A, C, and E – these are the three vitamins that you want to see in any anti-aging product. Together, they hydrate, tighten, and protect. Even better, this LifeCell product contains multiple forms of each vitamin, meaning double the benefits
- Peptides – another ingredient that can boost collagen production to give you firmer and smoother skin. Again, there are multiple peptides for skin included in this LifeCell body butter
- Hyaluronic acid – one of the industry’s favorite ingredients for hydrating the skin. South Beach Skincare chose to use sodium hyaluronate in this LifeCell moisturizer, which is a form of hyaluronic acid with a smaller molecular size. This allows it to penetrate deeper into the skin, therefore providing an even bigger plumping effect
Will it Help Ease the Appearance of Cellulite?
It’s difficult to treat cellulite topically, but recent studies show that some ingredients have the potential to reduce the appearance of those dreaded dimples . Caffeine, which you’ll find in this cream, is one of them.
More research into this is needed, but it’s safe to say that regular use of a caffeine-infused cream will not only leave your silhouette looking tighter and more toned but will also increase skin thickness, which makes cellulite less noticeable .
Before and After Using the LifeCell Firming Body Butter
If your skin was dimpled with cellulite before using LifeCell’s body butter, you can expect your skin to take on a much smoother and tighter appearance after using the product regularly for a few weeks.
The before/after photos that we’ve seen show a marked improvement in skin firmness and hydration. To start with, the effects are temporary, but commit to this product and you’ll notice that your skin retains its newfound plumpness and healthiness in the long run too.
Read our lifecell mask reviews for more hydrating LifeCell products.
The majority of customer reviews for this product are extremely positive, which is always a good sign! Many use it twice a day and have noticed dramatic improvements in their cellulite and overall skin condition.
The only negative reviews that we could find were related to the product’s price. Granted, it may cost a little more than drugstore-brand body butters, but we challenge you to find a cheaper product that’s just as effective when it comes to its anti-aging and anti-cellulite benefits.
We’ve reviewed numerous topical cellulite products over the years, and this is one of the best that we’ve ever seen.
LifeCell Firming Body Butter Review Conclusion
If you’ve been looking for an anti-aging body cream that contains proven ingredients and really does work, your search ends here. The LifeCell Firming Body Butter genuinely lives up to all of its promises. It’ll give you smoother, tighter, plumper, and, even better, cellulite-free skin, making it a must-have for both treating and preventing the signs of aging on the body.