With more and more consumers choosing to be educated about what they’re putting onto their skin, and therefore into their bodies, the demand for natural anti-aging products has been steadily growing over the years. These products make the most of what nature has to offer, resulting in formulas that are not only effective at tackling the visible signs of aging but are also much kinder to the skin than chemical-laden blends.
Of course, what constitutes a natural product varies quite significantly. Some formulas may be composed primarily of natural ingredients, yet still contain a few lab-produced compounds to ensure consistency and stability. On the other hand, some products are 100% natural, containing nothing but plant extracts and oils. Which you choose will depend on a variety of factors, from your skin type to the specific skin concerns you’re dealing with.
So, where do you begin in your search for the best natural anti-aging creams? Right here! We’ve gathered together 10 anti-aging beauty products that will not only moisturize your skin but will also help to erase those fine lines and wrinkles.
|Editor's Choice||#2nd Best Choice||#3rd Best Choice|
LifeCell All-In-One Skin-Tightening Treatment
#2nd Best Choice
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer
#3rd Best Choice
Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Product for Providing Instant & Long-Term Results: LifeCell All-in-One Skin-Tightening Treatment
- 2 Best Clean & All-Natural Formula for Boosting Hydration & Elasticity: Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
- 3 Best Nature-Infused Ceramide Cream for Expression Lines & Other Signs of Aging: Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer
- 4 Best Wrinkle Reducer Cream to Firm & Plump Up the Skin: Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream
- 5 Best Organic Anti-Aging Skin Care Moisturizer for Mature Skin: Tata Harper Repairative Anti-Aging Moisturizer
- 6 Best Non-Toxic Product for Boosting Collagen Production & Treating Sun Damage: Acaderma Rejuvenating Rich Cream
- 7 Best Beauty Cream for Providing Nutrients That Improve Both Skin Appearance & Health: Naturopathica Argan & Peptide Wrinkle Repair Cream
- 8 Best Formula for Moisturizing & Brightening Benefits: Goop Goopgenes All-in-One Nourishing Face Cream
- 9 Best Face, Neck & Body Formula for Producing Results While You Sleep: Trilogy Age-Proof Replenishing Night Cream
- 10 Best Drugstore Product for Hydrating Skin Cells & Anti-Aging Effects: Burt’s Bees Renewal Firming Moisturizing Cream
- 11 FAQ
- 12 Conclusion: Picking the Best Natural Anti-Aging Cream for Your Skin
Best Product for Providing Instant & Long-Term Results: LifeCell All-in-One Skin-Tightening Treatment
Let’s begin with one of the most powerful anti-aging creams on this list; the LifeCell All-in-One Skin Tightening Treatment. This product isn’t 100% natural, but that’s exactly why we love it. It fuses together the best of both science and nature, creating a lightweight cream that’s able to instantly smooth fine lines and brighten the skin while stimulating collagen production in the long run to give you a firmer and tighter finish.
Key Ingredients: Retinol, Vitamin C & Apple Stem Cells
Vitamin A is known for being one of the best anti-aging ingredients out there. It boosts collagen and elastin production while gently resurfacing the skin to brighten it up. So, it’s great to see that LifeCell has included two forms of vitamin A (retinol and retinyl palmitate) in this lightweight formula, something that you won’t find with any of the other organic anti-aging creams on this list.
You’ll also find vitamin C in this formula, which is key for brightening and tightening the skin, along with apple stem cells for their skin rejuvenating properties. Add to that a hefty handful of other natural compounds, from plant-derived glycerin to oat kernel extract, and you’ve got an amazing anti-aging cream that’ll help your skin in so many different ways.
- Contains some of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients available
- Offers both instant and long-term results
- Suitable for all skin types, and can be layered underneath makeup
- Slightly more expensive than some of the other wrinkle creams on this list (but worth it for the results it provides)
Best Clean & All-Natural Formula for Boosting Hydration & Elasticity: Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
There aren’t many products out there that are composed solely of natural ingredients, which is why we had to feature the Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer. Not only are all of its ingredients plant-derived, but the majority of them are organic too. However, this doesn’t mean that it’s lacking in comparison to formulas that contain high-tech lab-produced compounds. In fact, the opposite is true – this organic anti-aging cream is brimming with some of the most potent antioxidants available, making it more than capable of improving elasticity to leave your skin looking firmer, smoother, and bouncier.
Key Ingredients: Fruit Stem Cells, Resveratrol & Jojoba Oil
If you want to boost collagen production, then fruit stem cells are a must. Research shows that these active compounds stimulate the skin into ramping up collagen and elastin production, speeding up the cell regeneration process . This then leaves you with a smooth skin texture, as well as fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
Resveratrol is another key ingredient in this organic anti-aging cream. This antioxidant has been proven to neutralize free radical damage to reduce fine lines and wrinkles while boosting elasticity in just 12 weeks . It has also been found to be incredibly hydrating for dry skin, especially when combined with other hydrating ingredients, such as the jojoba oil used in this formula.
- Contains only natural ingredients
- Doesn’t contain any irritating or toxic ingredients
- Formulated with active ingredients that have been proven to treat both premature aging as well as deeper wrinkles and lines
- Some reviews found that this organic anti-aging cream felt too heavy on oily skin and exacerbated breakouts
Best Nature-Infused Ceramide Cream for Expression Lines & Other Signs of Aging: Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer
Although not composed solely of natural ingredients, the Alpyn Beauty PlantGenius Melt Moisturizer comes pretty close – the majority of its compounds are plant-derived. Each one has been carefully chosen to give this wrinkle cream the power to hydrate the skin while firming and thickening it, which enables it to fight fine lines while increasing the skin’s elasticity.
Key Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides & Bakuchiol
Hyaluronic acid is a star player in this blend, with this humectant famed for how it effectively draws moisture into the skin. It immediately plumps up skin cells, giving the complexion a fuller and fresher finish, combined with a youthful glow.
When it comes to organic anti-aging creams, ceramides are so important, so we were pleased to see that this wrinkle cream incorporates several of them. Ceramides help to restore and protect the skin’s natural barrier, which not only prevents premature aging but also hydrates and strengthens dry skin.
You’ll also notice bakuchiol in this formula, an ingredient that many hail as a natural alternative to vitamin A. It works in a similar way, by stimulating collagen production to tackle fine lines and wrinkles, yet without causing the sensitivities that pure vitamin A is infamous for.
- A gentle cream that’s suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- Contains a long list of powerful natural anti-aging compounds
- Provides a smooth finish that’s perfect for layering makeup over the top
- Some customers state that they’d prefer a more distinct scent, but we appreciate how this formula doesn’t contain any synthetic fragrances
Best Wrinkle Reducer Cream to Firm & Plump Up the Skin: Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream
If the loss of firmness is your biggest aging-related concern, then the Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream is a wrinkle cream that you definitely need to try. This formula has been designed to restore and support the skin barrier, which leaves it feeling firmer and more resilient against environmental harm.
Key Ingredients: Squalane, Omega Fatty Acids & Ceramides
Your skin naturally consists of fatty acids and ceramides, but these start to deplete as a person ages. This cream aims to counter that by delivering a hefty dose of ceramides and omega acids, including oleic acid and linoleic acid, to your skin, all of which have plumping and moisturizing effects.
These are enhanced by the additional hydrating agents that have been included in this formula. From plant-derived squalane to sodium hyaluronate to shea butter, this rich cream will soften and condition your skin texture, leaving it feeling noticeably smoother to the touch.
- This organic anti-aging cream is great for firming and softening the skin
- Reviews show that this formula is effective at soothing the skin and eliminating redness
- Doesn’t contain as many vitamins and antioxidants as some of the other organic anti-aging creams on this list
- Some customers found the scent of this cream to be slightly off-putting
Best Organic Anti-Aging Skin Care Moisturizer for Mature Skin: Tata Harper Repairative Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Looking for skincare that’s as organic as possible? If so, the Tata Harper Repairative Anti-Aging Moisturizer is one of the best organic anti-aging creams available. This cream, which is designed for people with a normal or dry skin type, is fantastic for hydrating the skin, plumping away fine lines, and evening out the skin tone.
Key Ingredients: Barley Leaf Juice, Mango Seed Butter & Fermented Radish Root Filtrate
Many of the botanicals used in this organic anti-aging cream can’t easily be found elsewhere, which is why we love it so much.
It contains 22 botanicals that have hydrating effects, including mango seed butter and barley leaf juice. It also boasts 4 extracts with anti-aging properties to target fine lines and wrinkles, plus 6 botanicals specifically loved for their high vitamin content.
- 100% of the ingredients are natural, and 60% are organic
- Contains a much wider selection of botanicals than other organic anti-aging creams
- Works better on early fine lines, rather than deep-set wrinkles
Best Non-Toxic Product for Boosting Collagen Production & Treating Sun Damage: Acaderma Rejuvenating Rich Cream
While all of the anti-aging creams on this list will boost collagen production to an extent, the Acaderma Rejuvenating Rich Cream is focused solely on that. However, in addition to this helping to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, it also treats sun-damaged skin, meaning evening out skin that’s peppered with dark spots and discoloration.
Key Ingredients: Bakuchiol, Coffee Seed Oil & Peptides
So, as mentioned, all of the ingredients in this cream help to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Bakuchiol is a natural compound that’s renowned for this, while coffee seed oil also gives the skin a perkier look immediately upon contact. As an added bonus, it helps to eliminate dark circles around the eyes too.
You’ll also find peptides and ceramides in this cream, both of which provide the skin with the building blocks it needs to thicken up and increase resiliency.
- Focuses on collagen synthesis, which helps with all age-related skin concerns
- The refillable packaging is kinder to the environment and will also save you money in the long run
- May feel a little too rich on oily or combination skin
Best Beauty Cream for Providing Nutrients That Improve Both Skin Appearance & Health: Naturopathica Argan & Peptide Wrinkle Repair Cream
Most anti-aging beauty products focus on just that; anti-aging. However, the Naturopathica Argan & Peptide Wrinkle Repair Cream stands out because, in addition to reducing fine lines and wrinkles, it also contains the nutrients that your skin cells need to function in the most efficient way possible. This then helps your skin to both look and feel so much better.
Key Ingredients: Argan Oil, Peptides & Edelweiss
We’ve covered peptides a few times now – they’ll strengthen your skin while smoothing it out. However, none of the creams that we’ve featured so far have combined peptides with argan oil, one of the best most nourishing plant oils for hydrating and toning the skin.
Add to that some edelweiss extract for its bioflavonoids and some vitamin E for its moisturizing properties and you have yourself a very effective formula.
- A very lightweight cream that absorbs quickly and easily
- Helps with fine lines and wrinkles while giving the skin a bright and dewy finish after each use
- Some people find that, due to its lightweight consistency, this cream isn’t moisturizing enough on its own for severely dry skin
Best Formula for Moisturizing & Brightening Benefits: Goop Goopgenes All-in-One Nourishing Face Cream
Aging skin can often feel parched and dehydrated. Fortunately, there are plenty of natural and organic skincare ingredients out there that can quench this thirst, and you’ll find a large selection of those in the Goop Goopgenes All-in-One Nourishing Face Cream. Designed to boost the skin’s elasticity, even out the skin tone, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles in just four weeks, this super-rich cream is a must for keeping your skin looking youthful.
Key Ingredients: Ceramides, Squalane & 7 Botanicals With Active Antioxidants
You’ll notice that many of the creams that we’ve featured contain ceramides, and this one is no exception. In this case, they’re combined with squalane, creating a deeply moisturizing duo.
This cream has been infused with several natural ingredients, each one picked for having a particularly high antioxidant content. From rice bran and linseed to rosemary and knotweed, each of these ingredients will work wonders on aging skin.
- Moisturizes the skin for 48 hours
- Has a rich texture that works especially well as a night cream
- Can feel a bit heavy when used during the day
Best Face, Neck & Body Formula for Producing Results While You Sleep: Trilogy Age-Proof Replenishing Night Cream
Night cream formulas are designed to be thicker and richer than day creams. They’re a must for people who want to wake up to a smooth and restored complexion. One of our favorite natural night creams? The Trilogy Age-Proof Replenishing Night Cream. This intensely moisturizing formula will work miracles on your skin while you sleep, leaving those fine lines less noticeable.
Key Ingredients: Glycablend™ & Coenzyme Q10
Glycablend is an ingredient that you’ve probably not heard of before, and that’s because it’s exclusive to Trilogy. It’s a special blend of antioxidant-rich seed oils that fight free radical damage to reverse the visible effects of time. This patented seed oil cocktail consists of chia, blueberry, strawberry, pomegranate, sunflower, and more.
These potent extracts are joined by coenzyme Q10, an ingredient that provides skin cells with the energy that they need to increase collagen production.
- Contains exclusive ingredients that can’t be found elsewhere
- One of the best hydrating anti-aging creams designed for nightly use
- Contains synthetic fragrance, which could irritate sensitive skin
Best Drugstore Product for Hydrating Skin Cells & Anti-Aging Effects: Burt’s Bees Renewal Firming Moisturizing Cream
Last but not least, we have one of our favorite drugstore creams; the Burt’s Bees Renewal Firming Moisturizing Cream. Designed to target deep wrinkles while improving tone, texture, and brightness, this formula is not only affordable and easily accessible, but it’s wonderfully effective too.
Key Ingredients: Bakuchiol & Sunflower Seed Oil
This is another cream that makes use of bakuchiol as a retinol alternative, showing just how popular this ingredient is for putting a stop to the aging process.
It’s also infused with sunflower seed oil, an antioxidant-rich ingredient that’s amazing at hydrating and moisturizing the skin. Combined with humectants, such as glycerin, this cream is a must for anyone with skin on the dry side.
- Affordable and easy to find at drugstores
- Great for hydrating the skin and reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles
- Doesn’t contain as many anti-aging ingredients as some of the other creams on this list
Q: Which is the best herbal anti-aging cream?
You’ll find two anti-aging creams on this page that consist of only plants and herbs.
Q: How can I control my aging and wrinkles naturally?
Following a healthy lifestyle, which means eating a balanced diet, drinking plenty of water, and getting enough sleep, will help to naturally control how quickly your skin ages.
Q: What is the number 1 anti-aging product?
There isn’t a single answer to this, as it all depends on your skin type. However, you’ll find the ten best anti-aging products featured on this page.
Q: Which brand is best for anti-aging?
LifeCell is one of our favorite brands for anti-aging skincare.
Q: What is the secret to stop aging?
Living a healthy and holistic life is the secret to keeping skin aging at bay.
Q: What is the most powerful anti-aging ingredient?
Many dermatologists would say that retinol is the most powerful anti-aging ingredient that can be purchased over-the-counter.
Q: What serum makes you look younger?
Any serum containing hydrating compounds combined with antioxidants will help you to look younger.
Q: What is the best natural thing for anti-aging?
Drinking plenty of water and keeping your skin protected from the sun are two natural ways to prevent skin aging.
Q: What is the best serum for over 50?
If you’re over 50, look for a serum that’s composed of vitamins, antioxidants, and peptides.
Q: How can I stop my face from aging naturally?
To naturally stop your face from aging, keep your skin protected from the sun and make sure that you’re living a healthy lifestyle.
Q: Which vitamins should I be looking for when shopping for new anti-aging products?
Vitamins A, B3, C, and E are the most important ones to look for in anti-aging creams. Antioxidants are important too, and these can be found in botanical extracts, such as green tea extract.
Q: What is the best natural anti-aging skin care routine?
Start with a natural, coconut-based cleanser and follow this up with a rose water toner. Then, dab on a natural serum before layering on your favorite organic anti-aging creams.
Q: Is the Olay Regenerist cream good for getting rid of wrinkles?
Yes, this cream works well at getting rid of wrinkles.
Conclusion: Picking the Best Natural Anti-Aging Cream for Your Skin
Chemical-filled anti-aging products can sometimes do more harm than good to your skin, so it only makes sense to look for natural alternatives whenever possible. When it comes to the ten creams featured above, not only is each one formulated with safe and non-toxic ingredients, but they’re also just as, if not more, effective than their non-natural counterparts, making them a no-brainer in your quest for a more youthful appearance.